- Bachelor’s of Science – Health Science Studies (Quinnipiac University)
- Certified Personal Trainer - National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM)
- Performance Enhancement Specialist (NASM)
- TRXpert in Suspension Training
- TRXpert in the Rip Trainer
- Senior Fitness Instructor Certified and 10 years experience working with senior fitness - International Fitness Association
- Pre/Post Natal
- Movement Screening Specialist (Gray Cook)
- Neuromuscular stretch trained (NASM)
- STOTT Pilates trained
- AED/CPR certified – Care Plus
My enthusiasm for health and fitness has always been driven by the success of individuals achieving their fitness goals and improving their quality of life. Throughout my career, I have built programs around the individuals’ health conditions and physical abilities that have encompassed life threatening diseases, pregnancy and handicaps. My drive for client satisfaction has resulted in hundreds of people meeting and exceeding their personal health and fitness targets.
My style of training encompasses proprioception-based core training with functional, fluid movements. I specialize in body leverage/body-weight training, core conditioning, suspension training, injury prevention, low back pain, pre and post natal fitness, sports specific training, special populations including senior and youth fitness, fat and weight loss.
Fitness and living healthy is my passion. Let me help you live your healthiest life!